Delaware River Kayaking
Kayaking is the newest rage on the Delaware River. Indian Head offers both solo kayaks (1 person) and doubles. Our kayaks are designed for river touring, stable, easy to paddle, more maneuverable and quick in the water. Try one soon!
Indian Head Kayaking rates are daily and include boats, paddles, life jackets, free transportation, safety & paddle instruction along with full use of our facilities. Sales Tax not included.
Delaware River Kayak Rates
- 1 – 9 people: $47.00 per person
- 10 – 19 people: $43.00 per person
- 20+ people: $42.00 per person
- FREE Group Leader – with groups of 10 or more
- Sunglasses with strap
- Swimsuit- River shorts
- Sneaker- River shoes for wading
- Hat for shade in summer, warmth in spring & fall
- Polypro- fleece- Spring & Fall
- Waterproof container- personal items
- Picnic lunch – water & drinks (no glass containers)
- Always wear your life jacket
- Children 12 & under – life jacket mandatory at all times
- Respect private property
- Lock all valuable in car – leave keys at our office
- Arrive early – allow plenty of time for trip
- Leave change of clothes in car for trip home
- Keep our river clean – secure all items
- Alcohol is permitted – Please be Responsible
- We will not rent to anyone under the influence of drugs or alcohol – Laws are enforced.
$2.00 per person per day releases you from any damage to boating equipment under normal use. If release is not taken a $10.00 per person cash security is required.